Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Check payments mail directly to: Curry Agency at PO Box 1387, Scarborough, ME 04070-1387
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
- The time factor is critical in vacation rentals. If you cancel for any reason your deposit/balance cannot be refunded unless the cottage is re-rented (and then less a $75 re-rental fee). Please keep in mind; the earlier we are aware of your cancelation, the better the chances of re-rental.If you need to cancel your reservation, please contact us immediately.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence.